So after Megan's flu shot (See the Broken-leg-itis Post below) we thought she might be running a little fever. We decided to try to teach her the big girl way of using the thermometer (under her tongue). After two attempts, I had to go get the camera as it was so darn funny. I missed at least a few of the tongue attempts which were hysterical, but still captured a few. Video one is Megan's traditional "under the armpit" temp method which she insisted on showing us. Video 2 is her attempt at "under the tongue" I guess this is a skill which takes some practice!
13 years ago


2 comments:
Ella's five, and she has finally really gotten the hang of the under the tongue method. I remember trying to teach her at about Megan's age and laughing very hard at the process.
hee. you never really think about all the things you had to learn how to do that you now do automatically. until you can't stand up because you're giggling so hard watching your child try to learn :)
Post a Comment