Thursday, October 30, 2008

Day 8 - in the ocean

Last year for my birthday, Chris got me a little Olympus point and shoot camera. Now being that we have gotten used to a great digital SLR, I have been mostly frustrated with the response time and picture quality when I don't take the big camera and I use the little Olympus. One big plus to it is that it is rugged and highly shockproof. This has helped it survive Megan's photography practice and it has been dropped on more than one occasion.

Little cool feature -- it is also waterproof! Small, lightweight, and it swam around the ocean with us! So now, I am pretty happy with this little camera!

Snorkel family. Chris IS smiling, I promise!


hanging out in the water with Dad



The swimming below us around the reef. With a few bread crumbs that the crew gave Chris, they actually swim up and eat out of your hands! Amazing!



Ahhh! What's that? Oh, that is snorkel Chris!







Sea turtles -- they look so close, but when Chris tried to swim down to one, it turns out that the bottom that you see so clearly is like 40 feet down, the water is just very clear.



However, this one swam right by as he came up for a breath of air!







No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed