Saturday, October 04, 2008

A Broken leg....!

Now today is gymnastics day, and this may leave many of you with worry of Megan's gymnastics. Don't worry, gymnastics went great. Megan loved it even more than usual and is getting much better at the exercises. She had a real workout and left exhausted. No pictures today, as I figure I won't go crazy at everything she does... [not likely!]

But afterwards, Megan had her appt for her flu shot. She was not fond of this, even though we watched another round of "Elmo goes to the doctor" and then promised to go get ice cream afterwards. She was a big girl and got her shot, but now her leg is broken. Daddy had to carry her to the ice cream place, through the library, and even around the house.

I don't think we have any REAL worries, since the leg seems to be working perfectly fine when something exciting happens, when there is a toy nearby (at the library) that another child might get, or when she just forgets how much it is supposed to hurt. Poor little girl.......

And WHATEVER you do, don't let the seat belt touch the band aid or it sets off another wave of broken-leg-itis.

2 comments:

The Bouldins said...

I had to read that through twice before I realized what your post was saying. And then I thought "Hahahahahahahahahahaha!"

Jana Griffin said...

That is hilarious! Sounds like Megan has TOTALLY figured out how to work the system. LOL I was horrified at the idea that she had actually broken her leg. (teehee)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed