Here, we have the ballrooom with the conservation booths with details on how to reduce your carbon footprint.

Everyone got a small starter kit to plant a tree (bottom left), as well as a reusable grocery bag, a compact fluorescent lightbulb, tire pressure gauge (fuel efficiency is important!), and a few other goodies. Upstairs at the health fair, there were fun activities for the kids, flu shots, cholesterol screening, blood pressure checks, and snacks!


Mom and Dad got their flu shots while Megan played. She had fun in the kids area with her new buddy Lily. She really liked wearing the firehat backwards though, and it took some convincing to get it to stay on "Frontways!"

This picture is a little overexposed, but I think it is interesting. I always think Megan looks mostly like Chris, but here I think she resembles me as a kiddo -- mostly her eyes here I think. Awwww, isn't she a cute fireperson? (do firepeople usually carry balloons?)




No comments:
Post a Comment