Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend of Work

So it has been a bit of a busy week around our house. Chris starts outage/turnaround work on Monday, which means long hours, weekend work, and that Megan and I will be on our own a bit. : (

So, we have been working at all our weekend projects that we know we won't get back to for a bit. A LOT of house cleaning trying to get to a good happy place from which to try to maintain the busy chaos (and we have firmly committed to rehiring a house keeper quite soon to help us with this mission!)

Today is beer making (Chris) -- Marinara making (AnnaLisa) and house straightening (all!)

Megan was caught chanting this today (I guess a song from school).

Megan: Clean up, Clean up, Everybody do your share. Clean up, Clean up, everybody do your share!"

Momma: That's great. You are a big helper. Do you do your share of clean up?

Megan: At SCHOOL I do.

Momma: argh.


PS -- Can you believe we have finally eaten through the marinara? The batch I made last time was almost a year's worth, so today I will be making an equally large pot. yum.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed