Ok. I'm offended. I have two of those. . . .No you say, "But, wait? You have three babies?" And then I smile sweetly and say "I got one for each of MY ears. Acoustics are much better that way... and I couldn't live without the attached little floppy rat ears." Gotta give these inventors a little credit for trying, but it seems kids need to bump their noggins occassionally, so they learn it's a great idea to stay on their feet.
1 comment:
Ok. I'm offended. I have two of those. . . .No you say, "But, wait? You have three babies?" And then I smile sweetly and say "I got one for each of MY ears. Acoustics are much better that way... and I couldn't live without the attached little floppy rat ears." Gotta give these inventors a little credit for trying, but it seems kids need to bump their noggins occassionally, so they learn it's a great idea to stay on their feet.
Post a Comment