I have to say that I am getting a bit nervous about Megan's birthday celebration. Her expectations seem to be growing and growing. She has spent days talking about nothing but the party, and of course the guest list. She stops to ask about several of her friends and their "Attending status" throughout each day!
Grandma came this week, and Megan has had lots of fun helping get ready for the party. But mostly, she has really enjoyed watching TV with grandma. You see, Nick Jr, one of her favorite channels, does have advertising, and it is really in full force now that it is the Christmas season. Today, as I walked by Megan "taking a rest" with Grandma (laying on the couch and watching a little TV) I heard this at EVERY commercial.... "Grandma! Grandma! I want THAT for my birthday!"
Of course, when you ASK her what she WANTS for her birthday, her answer is usually "A DORA CAKE" occasionally the answer is "A PRINCESS CAKE" and every now and then it is just "A BLUE CAKE -- A BIG ONE!" SO we will see how the cake goes over when I finish making it tomorrow. I only bought the Dora cake pan, so it will be a Dora cake. I hope it looks like one when I am done!
More updates after the party with lots of party pictures of Megan as she approaches THREE YEARS OLD!
13 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment