Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween

Here's a few photos of our little ladybug. We went trick or treating with about four families on the block. Megan was the youngest and a bit slow, so I had to carry her more than I would like. Chris stayed at our house to man the candy bowl.

When Megan got home, she kept asking me "why are you wearing pumpkin earrings?" she asked this about 8 times as I guess my answer ("It's Halloween") never satisfied her.

At almost EVERY SINGLE house we went to she would say "trick or treat" and then when all the other kids were leaving, ask every homeowner "Why do you have a pumpkin?" At about the 10th time, all of the parents in our group were laughing at Megan. Apparently the pumpkins were odd. She found a few of them SCARY and didn't like them.

At the house where I thought she would be scared (it was decorated creepy and the guy at the door had on the full costume like the movie "Scream") She walked right up to the man and asked him "What's your name?" He was a good sport, took off his mask and said "Mike!"











1 comment:

The Bouldins said...

Hmmmm ... I'm guessing she's got engineering blood :)

She sure is a cute ladybug!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed