I got some cool digital scrapbooking stuff (a new budding hobby to go with the photography fun) as well as the magazine which I think is really cool with lots of good ideas. I never get around to doing anything with my hardcopy scrapbook stuff, so I am excited at the online version of this hobby!
But the best part of the whole day was something I just couldn't take a picture of (although my attempt is below!) When I tucked Megan in for her nap, she said "Happy Mother's Day Mommy!" And apparently, this made me look happy because she said it repeatedly for a WHILE! The baby monitor kept wishing me happy Mother's Day even once she should have been asleep.
At bedtime, I finally found the camera, but Megan had already been tucked in for "lights out" so her room was dark, and all you get is the audio.
A few side remarks: Chris didn't particularly coach her on this, and it surpirsed him too. Maybe it came from school though. After wishing me Happy Mother's Day, she also let loose a short chorus of "Happy Mother's Day, Daddy!!" Toooooo cute.


No comments:
Post a Comment