Sunday, May 11, 2008

Dog Door For Sale & Such a GOOD Dog

Tonight, I was getting a few things out of the garage, and taking pictures of the ones I would like to list on Ebay. I could NOT actually get a picture of this sliding glass dog door WITHOUT a little girl in it crying "take my picture....Please!"



So anyone need a sliding glass dog door? Cute kid and dog NOT included.

When I say dog not included, I should probably take a minute to BRAG on our dear Zoey a bit. Zoey has turned out to be the most fantastic dog with Megan. Very (very!) patient, and tolerant. Megan is good with her, but she is still two years old and just has her moments. One of her favorite activities, for example, is "walking" Zoey. Since Megan's arms are the perfect length for holding Zoey's collar, she just walks Zoey around the house all the time!

But tonight, Megan decided to show Zoey what a good dog she was. She was so good, that Megan gave her a STICKER! (Note: this wasn't Zoey's first sticker award experience either)


Good dog, Zoey.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed