13 years ago
Friday, May 09, 2008
The Blog's new Look
I must admit that over the last few days I have been tinkering. I am never a "good" blogger, often going for weeks at a time before lots of "catch up posting". However, everyone at my house has the flu, and this has caused me to be a bit of an insomniac with my cough. So I decided to get creative. If anyone has feedback or good ideas, please let me know... However, hopefully I will be well and sleeping soundly in a short while!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I like it. Two thumbs up. I hope you guys are getting over the flu. We had strep run rampant through our house earlier this month and I think we're finally getting back to "normal." I love the family photo in the post below!
Post a Comment