Monday, November 15, 2010

Expressive face


Kids Nov 2010 (8 of 8), originally uploaded by homanhouse.

Really, she wasn't even in a foul mood. Just camera face I guess.
Our sweet sweet girl. I just love this girl. She has turned into the most amazing AMAZING big sister I could ever imagine. She just loves her brother, and misses him when he isn't around. I catch her checking the baby monitor during his naps just to see if he is awake yet. And as soon as he is, she is cooing at him from her own stool she keeps just beside his crib. Our sweet girl. And Ethan never has a bigger smile than when he is looking and playing with Meg.


Kids Nov 2010 (5 of 8)

Here Megan has set up one of her favorite tents with her brother. Poor dog, she even looks a little left out. Megan, once the constant pet lover, seems to just enjoy her brother even more. At least for now when he can't really bother her too much!

Kids Nov 2010 (4 of 8)

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed