13 years ago
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Oven saga continues
Ok, this is getting annoying. The oven arrived last Thursday (hours after they were supposed to arrive and just before we were leaving for Amarillo) and then it DIDN'T FIT! It fits in the opening and everything as measured, but there is a natural gas pipe that sticks out in the opening. On my old oven, that pipe just fit into a recess on the oven frame, but this new oven doesn't have such a recess. So now I have an oven mostly installed, sticking out three inches, and I have to get a contractor to repipe the natural gas line in a different location (I hope). So I guess I'll continue to update the saga as it continues! And I'll work on posting some cute pics from the trip to Amarillo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh good grief! At some point, you'll start wishing you had just decided to remodel the whole kitchen! Crazy!!
Post a Comment