Thursday, May 07, 2009

Her first SELF haircut


haircut 2, originally uploaded by homanhouse.

Oh good grief. Today, Megan told me that she cut her hair. She handed me the scissors, and I did a quick inspection. Then later I really looked closer at the crown of her head (after I found several sections of hair to show thatshe was in fact successful) and what do you know -- she DID cut her own hair. AAAARRRRGH. I thought I had at least another year or so before this one happened, but I guess she is advanced when it comes to trouble making!

3-1/2 years of trying to grow some hair on my fairly bald baby, and now that she finally has a little hair, she chops it off! : )

2 comments:

The Bouldins said...

she likes it short

Homan House said...

I suppose so! Now it is just cute in the "I dd it myself sort of way...~"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed