megan makes sugar cookies , originally uploaded by homanhouse.
Ok, so today Megan had a fever, and it was a day of ice and freezing rain all day, so we stayed home AND in our pajamas all day. I swear I even made one attempt to brush or otherwise tame the crazy wild hair that she wakes up with (the back is always wild and unruly) although you could NEVER tell that from this video.
This was just so cute as she made cookies with Daddy tonight when he got home...
We have been working and working on her little Texas drawl (trying to get rid of it). SO far we have rescued the word "b-a-b-y" (which used to be pronounced "bay-beee". Lately we have been trying to reduce the word "there" to just one syllable (with very little success) so here at the beginning you get to hear her pretty Texas pronuciation. I mean she WAS born in FORT WORTH, and she does go to a daycare with a lot of good Texas folk! (and BOTH of her parents ARE native Texans too!)


No comments:
Post a Comment