Watching Swan Princess, originally uploaded by homanhouse.
Megan is obsessed with the Swan Princess. She has seen it countless times. She knows every word to every song. Often I hear her playing with toys pretending that one is Odette and the other is Derek. She can really quote their lines back and forth even if it was from one glitter shaker to another (which it was!) She told me the pink glitter was Odette. Of course...
Here, she insisted that Grandpa watch the ever exciting movie with her, and Grandpa watched Megan sing almost all the words!
Obsessed I tell you.
yesterday, she came home from school, and complained because Collin wouldn't play with her. A little more discussion revealed that really Collin wouldn't play Derek. Megan wanted to be Odette and have Collin be Derek. Oh dear oh dear. I mean she is only 3!


No comments:
Post a Comment